Website Administrator (Data Entry)
Cashrewards is the fastest growing eCommerce site in Australia. We’re a fast-paced and innovative place to work with a focus on forward-thinking to bring the best product to the market and our members. We partner with a wide range of Australia’s leading retailers both online and in-store to bring Cashback to all Aussies. With over 1200 brands and a rapidly growing member base of over three quarters of a million members and counting, we strive to be the best value for all buying moments.
Based in Chatswood in a handy location near the train station and Westfield Shopping Centre, we are a friendly, flexible and fast-paced team. We offer a great environment and plenty of career potential.
About the Role
This is an entry-level data entry role suited to recent graduates, students or someone looking to reenter the workforce. Reporting to the Client Services Manager where you will be assisting in onboarding new partner stores, updating the back-end of the website and monitoring communications between external clients and the wider Client team. The role is pivotal to the smooth flow of information between internal and external stakeholders. You will be required to utilise problem-solving skills and work both individually and as a team.
This particular role has flexibility in your work environment and can be carried out working from home and our office. Weekend work will be required on a rotating roster.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Onboard new partners onto our Cashback platform. You will be required to navigate partner portals/or email partners directly to source the required information for launch.
- Monitor & action incoming external communication from partners regarding changes to their campaigns.
- Update daily offers for specific partner pages and our website homepage.
- Transaction management for selected manual integration partners.
- Data administration and ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Work closely with the broader Client Services Team to ensure campaigns are executed and drive business success.
- Assisting the identification and escalation of issues with the Operations team
- Building rapport with team members and consistently delivering exceptional services to both our clients and affiliate network partnerships.
Skills and Knowledge
You must possess the following technical abilities and interpersonal skills:
- A passion and desire to work in a data entry/administration capacity.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Motivation and proactive attitude towards understanding and resolving issues as they arise.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and high reliability.
This is a unique opportunity to put your experience and expertise to good use and give back to our members and the Starlight Foundation.
Does this sound like you? Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org