Product Manager -Mobile
Cashrewards is the fastest growing eCommerce site in Australia. We’re a fast-paced and innovative place to work with a focus on forward-thinking to bring the best product to the market and our members. We partner with a wide range of Australia’s leading retailers both online and in-store to bring cash back to all Aussies. With over 1200 brands and a rapidly growing member base of over three quarters of a million members and counting, we strive to be the best value for all buying moments.
Based in Chatswood in a handy location near the train station and Westfield Shopping Centre, we are a friendly, flexible and fast-paced team. We offer a great environment and plenty of career potential.
About the Role
If you have seen our products, you’ll have some idea of the extraordinary work our amazing product team delivers.
We are looking for someone with proven experience as a product manager for consumer-facing products, who understands the customer life-cycle and possesses known capabilities in optimising the entire funnel from acquisition and activation to engagement and retention. You should also have a hunger for challenging the status quo by bringing great product management skills.
As a Product Manager working on Mobile, you will drive a cohesive experience on our iOS and Android apps and create mobile-specific workflows and features. You will work with designers and engineers to implement those features as well as other feature teams to drive mobile excellence.
You will also have ridiculously good relationship skills, an outgoing personality and the ability to use both to build consensus and action within the organisation. You will report to the Head of Product.
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
• Proven experience implementing customer engagement strategies.
• Ability to translate product objectives into specific growth and engagement metrics and levers.
• Experience working with data and analytics to generate demand, optimise conversion and drive engagement and repeat usage.
• Ability to conduct experiments using the latest techniques to test, learn and improve the customer experience right along the entire funnel.
• Excellent communication skills.
• You will possess great problem-solving skills
• Confident in your own abilities, yet humble enough to admit when wrong.
• A natural leadership style, with a positive disposition; you are a doer who facilitates collaboration to achieve lofty outcomes.
• At home in a fast-paced environment and able to move with a sense of urgency, but sensitive enough to give people space/comfort to add suggestions.
• A love of autonomy and working in close teams.
Skills and Knowledge
You must possess the following technical abilities and interpersonal skills:
• You will take responsibility of the Cashrewards Mobile Apps, seeking excellence in user experience. You’ll be experienced managing releases, focused on user reviews and feedback from the app stores, also importantly ‘in the know’ for app/mobile trends and patterns.
• You will participate in ideation and execution of product initiatives that make significant, positive impacts to the business.
• You will drive hypothesis-driven initiatives, utilising A/B testing and analytics and review performance results and report to internal stakeholders regularly.
• You will involve relevant stakeholders to understand, manage and plan for impact of product changes to the wider business.
• You will create and manage a Roadmap and Backlog that helps drive business outcomes. There will be times, in this small team, where you will need to roll up your sleeves to GSD. In return, you will get to work in a wonderful business alongside enthusiastic, friendly, driven people who, like you, oversee their own destiny.
• Finally, seeing people succeed and grow makes you happy. For this reason, we are looking for someone who never, ever, ever stops learning, and is genuinely interested in developing those around you.
This is a unique opportunity to put your experience and expertise to good use and give back to our members and the Starlight Foundation.
Does this sound like you? Send us your CV to email@example.com