Cashrewards is the fastest growing eCommerce site in Australia. We’re a fast-paced and innovative place to work with a focus on forward-thinking to bring the best product to the market and our members. We partner with a wide range of Australia’s leading retailers both online and in-store to bring Cashback to all Aussies. With over 1200 brands and a rapidly growing member base of over half a million members and counting, we strive to be the best value for all buying moments.
Based in Chatswood in a handy location near the train station and Westfield Shopping Centre, we are a friendly, flexible and fast-paced team. We offer a great environment and plenty of career potential.
About the Role
As our team is expanding, we are looking for an Operations Officer to join us. Reporting to the Operations Team Leader you will use your exceptional investigative and problem-solving skills to identify variances, issues and provide solutions. Your role will require you to work independently and in collaboration with the Operations Team and other teams within the business including Client Service, Sales, Tech and Finance.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Monitoring, reporting and pursuing incorrect or overdue validations through our partner affiliate networks.
- Supporting the Member Services team with escalated transaction-based enquiries that require correspondence with affiliate networks.
- Supporting the Member Services team by providing accurate store processing requirements.
- Assisting Operations Team Leader with regular submissions of unreported transaction enquiries to the relevant affiliate network via a number of channels.
- Resolving merchant payment and reporting enquiries in a timely and comprehensive manner.
- Coordinating with the relevant Cashrewards teams to manage special promotions from launch to conclusion.
- Identifying, escalating and resolution of issues such as Merchant tracking with the Operations Team Leader.
- Building rapport with team members and consistently delivering exceptional services to both our customers and affiliate network partnerships.
- Data analysis and reporting.
- Ad-hoc tasks as required.
You must possess the following technical abilities and interpersonal skills:
- A friendly and professional manner.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work in a team as well as autonomously in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong work ethic and high reliability
- An eye for detail
- Think outside the square and contribute to problem-solving.
- Proficiency in Microsoft excel
- Knowledge of the various systems and processes for Cashrewards which you will be trained in.
This is a unique opportunity to put your experience and expertise to good use and give back to our members and the Starlight Foundation.
Does this sound like you? Send us your CV to email@example.com