Member Services Officer (Part Time)
Cashrewards is the fastest growing eCommerce site in Australia and a seriously dynamic place to work! We partner with a wide range of Australia’s leading retailers who are both clicks and mortar and some just straight online companies to offer online shoppers to take advantage of great deals and earn Cashback at their favourite stores.
Based in Chatswood in a handy location right near the train station and Westfield Shopping Centre, we are a friendly, flexible and fast-paced team. We offer a great environment and plenty of career potential.
About the Role
This is a part-time role working 25 hours a week (5 hours a day) Sunday to Wednesday. Reporting to the Member Services Manager, you will be using your well-rounded knowledge of processes and systems resolving member enquiries at a high standard to improve the member experience. You will be required to utilise problem-solving skills both individually and as a team.
As part of your role, you are responsible for community management on the weekend shift. This includes the handling of member enquiries on social media as well as maintaining a support presence on review platforms.
Responsibilities & Duties
Your main duties and responsibilities are:
- Resolving customer inquiries in a timely and comprehensive manner
- Skilfully communicate to members through rapport building and personalisation, consistently delivering exceptional customer service through various channels including via phone where appropriate.
- Accurately communicating progress updates for pending issue resolutions to customers.
- Assisting the identification and escalation of issues with the Member Services Manager. This includes looking for trends in incoming tickets on weekend shifts and flagging with the appropriate department for action.
- Collaborating with the Member Services Team on member feedback for both product and feature launches to support members.
- Assist members who contact our team via social media, ensuring that your tone is consistent with marketing guidelines
- Maintain a support presence on review platforms and turn around negative reviews
- Data administration and ad-hoc tasks to support the customer experience as required.
- Meet KPIs set by Member Services Manager which tie into the overall business objectives
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
You must possess the following technical abilities and interpersonal skills:
- A friendly and professional manner
- The ability to work with/in a team as well as autonomously
- The ability to problem solve
- Experience working with customer support
- Knowledge of the various systems and processes for Cashrewards which you will be trained in
This is a great opportunity to put your customer service experience and community management to good use and give back to our members and the Starlight Foundation.
Does this sound like you? Send us your CV to email@example.com