When Summer is approaching, that can only mean one thing. It’s MANGO season!
Whether you favour a Kensington Pride, Calypso, or a R2E2 – even though it sounds like something out of Star Wars… these yummy Mango Pops will satisfy even the strongest of built up Winter-long mango cravings.
Check out the easy-to-follow recipe below and don’t be afraid to get creative with your own additions!
Equipment you’ll need:
- Flat spatula
- Ice block moulds
- Paddle pop sticks
How to make these delicious treats:
- Firstly, place chopped mangoes in a blender and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add your special ingredient/s. These can be either: vanilla yoghurt, vanilla ice cream, orange juice, mixed berries, coconut flakes – anything you want!
- Using a flat spatula, gently fold ingredients together until mixture is combined.
- Pour the mixture evenly into your ice-block moulds, leaving a 1cm gap at the top.
- Insert paddle pop sticks leaving approx 4cm exposed to use as a handle.
- Freeze for 6 hours or until frozen.
Disclaimer: Deals, products, displayed prices and available retailers through Cashrewards mentioned above may change at any time without notice. This article has not been specifically sponsored in any way, by any retailer, although Cashrewards has ongoing partnerships with the stores mentioned above in order to provide you cashback at these stores.